Position: Senior Full-stack (.NET) Engineer
fram^ (NASDAQ First North: FRAM B) is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development company with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers. We are an explosive-growth, well-funded group on a mission to create, build and digitize companies around the world!
fram^ – the Swedish Software Company helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rock-star developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. We only work with Scandinavia’s top online employers and we only hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent.
fram^ is currently looking for Senior .NET Engineer to join our team in developing and building up a SaaS & e-commerce platform . This role will include:
- Provide solution to business requirements
- Personality is important. Team member need to be able to respect and act professional and maintain a high team spirit.
- Self-propelled and initiative taking, team member need have the patience to sit with problems yourself but also know when to ask for assistance.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions and coordinate processes to meet business expectations and deadlines.
- All members of the team are working together overseeing the technical development, adding new features and releasing new versions.
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in working on web based solutions and ASP.NET, C#, IIS.
- Knowledge of how the web works is extremely important to us
- Core skills: .NET Core, C#, real-time transaction processing, distributed systems, distributed system security, automated testing, API design, AWS, frontend web development. Meriting: F#, PowerShell, PostgreSQL.
Nice to Have
- Experienced in translating business requirements into functional design and experience in transaction-intensive systems
- Experienced in creating WCF/Soap API
- Experienced with actor framework (Microsoft Orlean)
- DevOps experience
- Daily standup and communication though Slack and issue management in Jira.
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with culture of Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!
before October 05, 2019
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org