fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talent. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in one of the dedicated teams of our Scandinavian clients in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
fram^ is seeking an ambitious Senior Technical Consultant to join our journey to impeccable customer satisfaction. We are looking for someone who will drive customer success by accelerating the solutions around the globe.
The perfect candidate excels in both understanding deeply technical concepts and easily translating those concepts to our customers. Our Technical Consultant always represent the “voice of the customer” and understand what is most important to customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and diagnose customer issues in a timely manner through knowledge sharing, workarounds, patches or build deliveries.
- Identify common challenges across all phases of customer journey and work with cross-functional teams to solve, improve and automate.
- Maintain subject matter expertise on existing and planned technologies, including related products and services.
- Provide detailed assessments on customer production outages including post mortems and/or root causes analysis where appropriate.
- Carry pager on rotational schedule; respond while on-call to customer needs.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5-10+ years of experience in customer success, escalation management, and enterprise software solution deployment working closely with services, sales, product, and engineering.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent relevant experience.
Nice to have
- Experience with infrastructure and distributed systems in a cloud environment.
- Background in OpenShift, SQL, Java/C++ and scripting.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture with expertise in Kubernetes /OpenShift or a different container orchestration system.
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP, AliCloud).
- Linux, Windows
- Application Server-based deployment models
- JDBC/ODBC/.NET Drivers
- Tools (Git, JIRA, WIKI, ZenDesk, etc.)
MORE ON FRAM^ – WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK IN FRAM?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE!
- Competitive salary package with 13th month salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with culture of Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD
Apply before June 30, 2020
Should this opportunity suits you or any of your friend please don't hesitate to click and APPLY or contact us at the following address: [email protected]
for more information. Thank you!