fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talent. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
The Technical / Solution Architect will provide technical and business domain leadership throughout the software lifecycle, from pre-sales, to high-level architecture design, development and deployment, based on the experience with state-of-the-art technologies.
What you will do
- Consult prospects & clients in technical solutions, programming languages, frameworks, architecture, methodologies, etc.
- Leading strong architecture practices large scale applications (including micro-services, enterprise application, e-commerce, digital marketing technology, CMS, and system integration)
- Responsible for the optimization of development practices and environments, providing hands-on assistance through code reviews and providing reference examples
- Troubleshooting for performance, scalability and availability issues for integrated solutions and debugging production problems
- Able to lead team meetings, client meetings, and able to mentor / coach senior developers
- Leading technical pre-sales activities, including providing estimations, quotations and solutions for proposals
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 8 years of experience in Software Development in total with great experience in .NET / Java / NodeJS
- Experienced in designing high-performance, scalable systems, including cloud server and infrastructure (AWS/Azure)
- Experienced in DevOps with AWS or Azure
- Experienced in architecturing, developing and deploying modern architectural patterns/techniques (micro-services, DDD, TDD …)
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise systems and software integration
- Able to perform Hiring Manager role to define right talents for clients
- Good at English communication in both writing and speaking
Nice to have
- Client-facing skills, written skills related to making technical proposals
- Experienced in E-commerce domain
- Have a client-first working philosophy; self-motivation, dedication, and commitment
- Experienced in working with CMS build in Java/.NET/PHP, etc. is a big plus
- Experienced working abroad and/or with European clients is a big plus
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in fram^?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our company in its growth to greatness
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Additional Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday).
- Annual leave increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!
Apply before February 29, 2020
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: [email protected]