fram^ – is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development company with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers.
We have established a methodology of company building where all our ventures must reach significant revenues within 6 months from launch and establish profitability within 24 months from launch. Leveraging our unique mix of the leadership’s long track record of successful company building, our world class inhouse IT-engineering talent pool, as well as the cost-efficient company building landscape of South East Asia, we have established a proven platform for making these tough targets materialize. The management, board and investment committee of fram^ has over 75 years of joint experience of starting, running and growing successful companies in emerging markets. Together we will be building the next digital industry leaders in the emerging economies of SouthEast Asia!
fram^ is looking for a Venture / Investment Analyst to play the key role in developing our dynamic Venture ideas. This is a unique opportunity to be part of building new digital businesses from scratch across Southeast Asia. You will be spearheading the first crucial steps in launching new successful businesses. You will also be continuously supporting the senior management of fram^ with investment decisions and the newly launched ventures.
- Assist ventures and group CFO/ CEO in optimizing reporting
- General benchmark analysis, competitor analysis, etc
- Research new business models for fram^ and construct accurately detailed summaries of the business models
- Assist the Investment Committee of fram^, support M&A activities
- Review and understand investor documents and other capital raising details
- Assists founders in investors relationship, pitch deck,
- Working with lawyers, providers, advisors to make things done.
- Stay current on industry trends
PREFERENCE GIVEN TO CANDIDATE WITH
- Possession of Bachelor’s degree with an outstanding record of academic achievement; economics, business, and/or accounting background preferred
- At least 1 year of work experience in related field
- Demonstrated ability in research, financial analysis and modeling, presentation skills and structured problem solving
- Strong communication, influencing and collaboration skills with excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint required
- Aptitude for critical thinking and a desire to voice key observations
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
MORE ON FRAM^ – WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK IN FRAM^?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE!
- Excellent and competitive salary package with 13th-month salary
- 5-days working week (Monday-Friday), working hours to some extent flexible
- Professional and open working environment, with the culture and office of a Scandinavian online company, on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City
- More annual leaves than Vietnam’s Labor Law (Swedish national day Birthday Leave and Christmas Day) and will increase by working years.
- Vietnamese standard health insurance plus premium health care package.
- Opportunity to improve English skills within an international team – English is an official language in fram^ office
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of fram^ as we build this fast-growing company together!
- Guaranteed employment and career development
Apply before March 12, 2020
Should this opportunity suits you or any of your friend please don't hesitate to click and APPLY or contact us at the following address: [email protected]
for more information. Thank you!