Custom mobile app development services
Make your app indispensable to users, and profitable for your business. Gain direct access to the skills needed to build and continually improve performance.
We provide you with a complete range of services that
cover all types of mobile apps
iOS app development
Android app development
Cross-platform app development
High-quality mobile applications
Design & Development
Testing & Deployment
Testing & bug fixing
Support & Maintenance
APIs & 3rd-party integrations
Customer experience improvement
What do our clients say?
“Building a software development team in Vietnam is not about low cost but access to amazing talents. Fram^ has proven a perfect partner & truly made it a bit easier for me to be a CEO.”
— Patric Palm, CEO , Favro
“Fram^ has been a reliable partner in all the phases of Personio’s success story.”
— Arseniy Vershinin, CTO, Personio
“Our ability to build products that enable brands and influencers to inspire is key for us. Fram^’s unique model has been part and parcel of this success.”
— Jonas Arnklint, CEO & Co-founder, Beatly
Why choose fram^ for custom mobile app development?
Over the last 7 years, fram^ has been building and delivering hundreds of mobile apps to the market. Here are the top benefits that we are chosen by leading brands, companies and enterprises to launch their special products:
- Significant cost-saving for highly skilled and experienced Vietnamese mobile app developers, compared to US and European rates
- In-depth domain knowledge with top-notch solutions and technologies
- Integrated agile development and DevOps processes, providing a culture of continuous delivery and improvement
- Assurance of top-class quality and robust security for your mobile app
- Quick access to your dream team at no cost of hiring, training and managing
- High recruitment standards of technical, language and soft skills
- A wide range of capabilities across our team to support any of your development, engineering, design and management needs
Bring your app to the first-mobile world with fram^
Frequently-asked questions in mobile app development services
- Yes, we provide comprehensive custom mobile app development services at fram^. From conceptualization to post-deployment support, we shall be available and contribute at every stage.
- For that reason, we shall gladly have the submission of the application taken care of upon the completion of development. We would like to note that the fees charged by the application stores shall be included in your final payment, however.
- As stated above, we will not simply vanish after the completed app is transferred to you. Once the app is presented on the market, we will continue our job in maintaining proper operations should you wish us to.
- In the case that you would want to monetize your app, release updates to fix bugs or add new features, or even expand the scope of the app etc. and ensure that the app stays up-to-date and is capable of retaining visiting users, our team is ready to assist you in making those goals a reality.
- From our well-established experience as a mobile development company, we can help you decide which idea to proceed with. In particular, we would arrange counselling sessions with you, where you can present your ideas along with your business conditions and objectives. Once we have a generic idea of how your business is doing and what you want to achieve with your app, we shall give our recommendations on the most viable idea to convert to reality.
- In case you still have suspicions regarding the idea, there is no need to worry. Before the actual development, we always provide you with the initial design and the prototype for the mobile app.
- Through the prototype, you can see in practice how the app looks and evaluate the overall user experience. From this prototype, we will also be able to address the critical issues in the whole design and make all the necessary changes before putting our resources into building the app.
- In case you still want to take more measures to ensure the success of the app, please do not hesitate to discuss further with us so we can work out a solution for you.
- The answer would be up to how you would want your business to grow. The factors that you should put into consideration include the locations of your customers, what type of mobile devices they are using, how would you want to target them, your initial budget for development and the scalability of your business in the future, etc.
- We suggest you do a background research and establish a business plan with clear objectives to gain better insights on which platforms to choose. In case you find this task daunting, our team at fram^ are totally capable of assisting you in doing the assessment and making recommendations for you to proceed.
- We wouldn’t be able to give you a concrete number on the development cost at this stage. The price we charge pretty much depends on the complexity of the app, how the app should be developed and the human resources needed to build.
- Several factors that add to the final cost would be the design, the architecture of the app, how many testing sessions to be done, the features included and the app integrations with other systems. The scope of the app as well as the ability to scale the app as your business grows will also be taken into consideration.
- We suggest you to clarify with us all of the requirements needed to receive an exact estimation of quotation and a clear roadmap of development to plan your launching date.
- You can certainly trust us with the confidentiality of your ideas. We go to great lengths to ensure that your ideas stay yours, safe and private, even long after the completion of our contract.
- To be more specific, we are more than willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with you before the start of any discussion between us, provided that the conditions included in the Agreement are fair for both parties and are not overly restrictive in such a way that make it impossible for us to proceed with our projects.
- Another thing to note is that when the project is officially started, we have legal agreements with all our full-time developers who join your team or work on the project to keep all information undisclosed.
ANSpace is a mindfulness application for comprehensive health care Body-Soul-Mind in Vietnam. A platform that aims at increasing physical and mental health to have a better life quality.
Technology: Wordpress, Woocommerce, Swift, Java, Firebase & Momo payment gateway
SCOPE OF WORK
Design system & develop end-user application, as well as backend application (CMS, AMS, Products & Subscriptions,...)
Additional features and integrated to third party applications (payment gateway, cloud storage, SEO,...)
- The first mobile application successfully launched on Google Play and App Store.
A team of 4+ developers working over 4 months to complete the system design & development of ANSpace’s Woocommerce marketplace on mobile app for end customers.
The app was built on Native programming languages for both iOS & Android (Swift & Java).
All Value Group
All Value Group is the largest retail group in the Philippines. AllEasy Go is an online delivery service platform that is created to help people get and send deliveries during the height of the pandemic, it provides on-demand deliveries of small items such as food and documents, and bigger items including appliances.
Industry: Logistics & E-commerce
Technology: AWS, Kubernetes, NodeJS, Firebase, ReactJS, ReactNative
SCOPE OF WORK
- Analyse, design, implement, operate and maintenance the Delivery Services system, including of mobile and web applications.
- The first mobile application successfully launched on Google Play after 1,5 months.
- Auto scale system based on microservices architecture can easily adapt on the high traffic.
With a team of 15 developers, we conduct the design & development of All Value’s E-commerce marketplace mobile app for retail customers and riders, which was built on React native for both iOS & Android and back end management systems for delivery.
We built multiple systems and apps:
- Customer Super app containing multiple services to serve the customers.
- Rider app for drivers to receive and deliver the orders made from the Customer app.
- OMS app for partners specifically manage their store and orders.
Personio is a software which cover all HR processes, from recruiting to manage and develop employees
Industry: REC, Recruiting, Payroll
Technology: Backend: PHP Laravel- Micro service: Kotlin, SpringBoot - Frontend: ReactJS
SCOPE OF WORK
- Creating reusable components for the Personio system
- Improve customer experience on Personio’s website through the acceleration of customer-facing processes
- Personio has grown to be one of the top HR platforms of Europe
- Subscription management: Subscription plans, Payments, Invoices
- Operational support: Admin Panel, Imports, Trial accounts, Support settings, 3rd party tools, company export
- 7 seniors developers
Upscale is a SaaS product for wealth and asset management companies, catering to boutique managers through to larger financial institutions.
Industry: Financial Services
Technology: MVVM structure, Bionmetric, GraphQL, Encryption
SCOPE OF WORK
- Timeline & Report
- Deploy on Apple store and Google Play
- Manage source code on Amazon Codecommit
- Develop and maintain application
- Development and support production
A new digital bank challenger built from scratch. Operational in South Africa and soon Philippines.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Full service of software development with standing team of 8 people in long term periods
- We worked with Tyme to build the tools and launched five digital banking propositions across three countries.
- Full service of software development with a dedicated team of 8 people in long term periods
- System performance optimization
- Work closely with the local team members to identify and develop scalable system across the deliverable
Membrain is a complete Sales Enablement CRM dedicated for coaching, tracking and leveraging performance of sales team.
Industry: CRM Sales
SCOPE OF WORK
- Web App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Testing Services
- Dynamic database for easy scalability
- Powerful API to integrate with client’s existing tools
- 3 Developers, 2 Quality Assurance, 1 Business Analyst
- .Net (Web platform), Vanilla JS framework, Java (for Android) & Swift (for iOS)
Favro is a planning and collaboration app that allows businesses to their work with more agility, adaptability and autonomy.
Industry: Software as a Service (SaaS)
SCOPE OF WORK
- Maintaining the performance of Favro’s product.
- Developing core and additional features for both the web app and the mobile app as per Favro’s request.
- Creating a flawless experience on the mobile app of Favro through extending its existing capabilities.
- >15,000 concurrent users supported every second
- Planning and management tools such as board, timeline, charts, etc.
- Integration with a variety of third-party services to empower the Favro system
- 2 Full-stack Developers, 1 Quality Assurance, 1 Scrum Master
An independent programmatic network platform for influencers & brands
Today, Beatly’s fram^ team comprises of 2 full-stack developers and 1 BA. This team collaborates with Beatly’s in-house engineer team, developing products and receiving feedback, planning, analyzing and implementing using the following stacks:
- Frontend: Reactjs, SCSS, Webpack
- Backend: Ruby on Rails
- Infrastructure and operations: AWS, Docker, Elasticsearch
- Source version control, CI/CD: Git, GitLab
The team has contributed to a growth in revenue of 15mil SEK to 28mil SEK in 2018.
“Our ability to build products that enable brands and influencers to inspire is key for us. fram^s unique model has been part and parcel of this success.”
Jonas Arnklint, CEO & Co-founder, Beatly
MissingX is a Lost Property Management solution, connecting Lost Property Offices (LPOs) with travellers who have lost their belongings.
Industry: Lost Property Platform
Technology: MVC, SQL, Entity framework, Azure, jQuery bootstrap
SCOPE OF WORK
- Cloud services provision to unify the information across the different parts of the world
- An expansion to mobile app to improve the accessibility to the platform
- A web interface allowing staffs of LPOs, contact centre & management teams to easily adopt and utilize
- The hardcodes were resolved, effectively improving the performance of MissingX
- Technical information regarding the development of MissingX is well-documented on the Wiki page, allowing easy access for every team member
- The trust and long-term working relationship between the two teams has been established
- 3 Developers & 1 Quality Assurance