SaaS development services - from strategy to market success
fram^ offers a complete range of SaaS development services needed for your product from start to finish. Through an integrated and process driven approach, we can support you to build the right product to drive market success.
How we bring you the best possible product
What do our clients say?
“Building a software development team in Vietnam is not about low cost but access to amazing talents. Fram^ has proven a perfect partner & truly made it a bit easier for me to be a CEO.”
— Patric Palm, CEO , Favro
“Fram^ has been a reliable partner in all the phases of Personio’s success story.”
— Arseniy Vershinin, CTO, Personio
“Our ability to build products that enable brands and influencers to inspire is key for us. Fram^’s unique model has been part and parcel of this success.”
— Jonas Arnklint, CEO & Co-founder, Beatly
Why choose fram^ for developing a SaaS product?
Over the last 7 years, fram^ has been building and investing in market leading products all over the world. Here are some of the top benefits you have with us:
- Highly skilled and experienced product managers and designers
- Focus on optimal, secure and speedy delivery solutions
- Experience in managing complex products across various industries
- Comprehensive post-deployment support for your product
- Quick access to your dream team at no cost of hiring and training
- High recruitment standards of both technical and soft skills
- Internal team of many qualifications available to support you anytime
Build your right product with fram^
Frequently-asked questions in SaaS development services
- We shall give you full and flexible control over the whole project. You will be able to give your input on how the work should be done at any phase and we will follow closely with your instructions.
- Before starting the project, we will provide you with a clear roadmap and timeline to help you keep track of how the project will progress. We will also organize online meetings regularly, where we give you updates on what we have done, what is currently in process and when it is expected to be done, what tasks remain in the backlog, etc.
- We are happy to receive your feedback during these meetings also, or at any time you are available and see the need to make changes. All feedback will be taken into consideration to improve upon during the product design and development process.
- Yes, it is totally possible for us to augment a team to cooperate with your in-house team in realizing the objectives of the technical product development project should you wish us to. We shall work with you beforehand to clarify the experiences and skill sets needed to handle the projects. After that, we will proceed to organize the team that fits the stated requirements.
- How the two teams collaborate and the term of collaboration will be dependent upon you. Our team can either work together directly with yours on the projects from the beginning to the maintenance stage of your product, or separately in another function to provide support for clearing pending tasks in the backlog, accelerating the development phase.
- For more details on how this process is conducted or if you would like to ask for another type of support, please contact us and we will go more in-depth in our answer for your better understanding and decision-making.
- Well, it depends. It takes some simple products a few months to finish, but some complex others may take years to come. Nevertheless, you never need to worry about the unpredictability in the SaaS product development time.
- After defining the requirements, you’ll receive a Product Roadmap that shows you a clear timeline to understand where you are on the road, and we shall agree on the skills and the number of members your team needs for the product design and development.
- Don’t worry! We’ll certainly do our best to assist you. As long as you can be sure about the purpose of your product with clear expectations, we can help you validate the idea, make suggestions and flesh out a roadmap for your product design and development.
- Based on this roadmap and the reports updated to you on a regular basis, you can monitor the progress, provide feedback and assure that the project is heading in the right direction and is not behind the timeline for the launching date.
- In case you want to make any changes during the process, which is very common in technology, we’re highly flexible and adaptive. Don’t hesitate to tell us as soon as possible so that we can discuss and make changes where needed.
- It’s different for each project but we’re here to support clients of all sizes and scopes. The experts at fram^ would provide you with cost-effective and optimal solutions that both meet your technical requirements and financial capability, and most importantly, bring you market success.
- We recommend that you should discuss with us how much you’re able to invest in the project along with your specific expectations on how the product would be developed and utilized. By that way, we can have a better visualization and propose you an exact quotation.
- Another of our suggestions is that we can divide your complete product into smaller Minimal Viable Products (MVPs). The price for MVPs are more affordable, plus you have a chance to test market response to your product and gather instant feedback to make it better.
Personio is a software which cover all HR processes, from recruiting to manage and develop employees
Industry: REC, Recruiting, Payroll
Technology: Backend: PHP Laravel- Micro service: Kotlin, SpringBoot - Frontend: ReactJS
SCOPE OF WORK
- Creating reusable components for the Personio system
- Improve customer experience on Personio’s website through the acceleration of customer-facing processes
- Personio has grown to be one of the top HR platforms of Europe
- Subscription management: Subscription plans, Payments, Invoices
- Operational support: Admin Panel, Imports, Trial accounts, Support settings, 3rd party tools, company export
- 7 seniors developers
Upscale is a SaaS product for wealth and asset management companies, catering to boutique managers through to larger financial institutions.
Industry: Financial Services
Technology: MVVM structure, Bionmetric, GraphQL, Encryption
SCOPE OF WORK
- Timeline & Report
- Deploy on Apple store and Google Play
- Manage source code on Amazon Codecommit
- Develop and maintain application
- Development and support production
A new digital bank challenger built from scratch. Operational in South Africa and soon Philippines.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Full service of software development with standing team of 8 people in long term periods
- We worked with Tyme to build the tools and launched five digital banking propositions across three countries.
- Full service of software development with a dedicated team of 8 people in long term periods
- System performance optimization
- Work closely with the local team members to identify and develop scalable system across the deliverable
Membrain is a complete Sales Enablement CRM dedicated for coaching, tracking and leveraging performance of sales team.
Industry: CRM Sales
SCOPE OF WORK
- Web App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Testing Services
- Dynamic database for easy scalability
- Powerful API to integrate with client’s existing tools
- 3 Developers, 2 Quality Assurance, 1 Business Analyst
- .Net (Web platform), Vanilla JS framework, Java (for Android) & Swift (for iOS)
Favro is a planning and collaboration app that allows businesses to their work with more agility, adaptability and autonomy.
Industry: Software as a Service (SaaS)
SCOPE OF WORK
- Maintaining the performance of Favro’s product.
- Developing core and additional features for both the web app and the mobile app as per Favro’s request.
- Creating a flawless experience on the mobile app of Favro through extending its existing capabilities.
- >15,000 concurrent users supported every second
- Planning and management tools such as board, timeline, charts, etc.
- Integration with a variety of third-party services to empower the Favro system
- 2 Full-stack Developers, 1 Quality Assurance, 1 Scrum Master
An independent programmatic network platform for influencers & brands
Today, Beatly’s fram^ team comprises of 2 full-stack developers and 1 BA. This team collaborates with Beatly’s in-house engineer team, developing products and receiving feedback, planning, analyzing and implementing using the following stacks:
- Frontend: Reactjs, SCSS, Webpack
- Backend: Ruby on Rails
- Infrastructure and operations: AWS, Docker, Elasticsearch
- Source version control, CI/CD: Git, GitLab
The team has contributed to a growth in revenue of 15mil SEK to 28mil SEK in 2018.
“Our ability to build products that enable brands and influencers to inspire is key for us. fram^s unique model has been part and parcel of this success.”
Jonas Arnklint, CEO & Co-founder, Beatly
MissingX is a Lost Property Management solution, connecting Lost Property Offices (LPOs) with travellers who have lost their belongings.
Industry: Lost Property Platform
Technology: MVC, SQL, Entity framework, Azure, jQuery bootstrap
SCOPE OF WORK
- Cloud services provision to unify the information across the different parts of the world
- An expansion to mobile app to improve the accessibility to the platform
- A web interface allowing staffs of LPOs, contact centre & management teams to easily adopt and utilize
- The hardcodes were resolved, effectively improving the performance of MissingX
- Technical information regarding the development of MissingX is well-documented on the Wiki page, allowing easy access for every team member
- The trust and long-term working relationship between the two teams has been established
- 3 Developers & 1 Quality Assurance
Tiptapp is an application platform used for buying and selling used and recyclable products. Tiptapp helps you move things in and out of your home and connect with thousands of helpers - regular people with a car, and time on their hands
Industry: Transport & Logistics
Technology: NodeJS, AWS, Docker, MongoDB, AngularJS
SCOPE OF WORK
- Fram provides a dedicated team to help Tiptapp maintain the system. Tiptapp is focusing on providing the users a modern platform with ease of use.
- Got well over 100 000 downloads
- Delivery of new features, improved performance and maintenance of system
- 3 Developers (NodeJS)
- IT development with long-term standing team with other skillsets including NodeJS , MongoDB , HapiJS , Docker , Firebase , AWS , Stripe
About: Grace Health is pioneering the health sector with the first-ever digital women’s health clinic designed for the next billion women online. By leveraging high tech mobile technology in a light weight way, it delivers instant access to women’s health services and information at scale.
PROVIDED SERVICES & TECH STACK:
- System design, implementation, deployment & maintenance of mobile app.
- Native Android, Kotlin, NodeJS, AWS
- A light weight mobile app that is runnable on low-end devices
- A built in AI chatbot that keep track of the user’s health
- A digital tool that is medically approved, making a difference daily for women