Custom web app development services
We focus on meeting unique requirements with optimal solutions. Our expert team develops high-performance, well-designed web applications that help you thrive.
What and how we work in custom web app development
Design & Development
Web app development
Testing & Deployment
Support & Maintenance
3rd party integration
Act & convert improvement
What do our clients say?
“Building a software development team in Vietnam is not about low cost but access to amazing talents. Fram^ has proven a perfect partner & truly made it a bit easier for me to be a CEO.”
— Patric Palm, CEO , Favro
“Fram^ has been a reliable partner in all the phases of Personio’s success story.”
— Arseniy Vershinin, CTO, Personio
“Our ability to build products that enable brands and influencers to inspire is key for us. Fram^’s unique model has been part and parcel of this success.”
— Jonas Arnklint, CEO & Co-founder, Beatly
Why choose fram^ for custom web app development?
Over the last 7 years, fram^ has been building and delivering hundreds of web apps for businesses of different languages. As a leading web app development company in Vietnam, we keep in mind these key benefits to our customers:
- Deep experience with top-notch solutions and technologies
- Fast delivery in a timely and quality manner
- Competitive pricing for Vietnam’s top web app developers
- Flexibility to scale up and down web app development team as needed
- Quick access to your dream team at no cost of hiring, training and managing
- High recruitment standards of both technical, language and soft skills
- A wide range of capabilities across our team to support any of your development, engineering, design and management needs
Build your web app with us today
Frequently-asked questions in web app development services
- The development time varies from project-to-project to be honest. A web design and development project can take from weeks to even months to finish, depending on how complex it is and how much resources we have to work on.
- Simple websites that contain generally texts and simple graphical elements are quick and easy to code, while sites with complex designs and many functions will definitely take us longer to finish as it takes more effort to assure the site is launched in perfect condition.
- The pace of our work shall also be set by you, our client. The amount of input you can provide in the first stage, how often you can give out feedback as well as the readiness of content to be included and various other things will determine the speed at which we can deliver the website to you.
- You never need to worry about the unpredictability in the web development time. After receiving your requirements, we shall give you a timeline of the building process so you can keep track of it and adjust your launching date accordingly.
- We would want to know about which industry you’re in, your business goals, your expectations on how the web will be designed and operated, etc. The more information and resources we are provided, the faster and easier for us to find you an optimal solution.
- On another note, the content of your site also plays a vital role, therefore having it ready before the design & development stage shall make the process go smoothly. If you don’t have anyone to do the content, we can help you with that, too.
- We’re afraid that there’s no certain answer for this. Since our web solution is designed to be unique and bespoke for your own business, we will be asking for your assessments regarding the business objectives, your website purposes and the features needed on the web, as well as a number of other things regarding the interface design and function.
- The complexity in your needs and requirements of the web will be the determinants of the web building cost. Therefore, only when we receive the most accurate specifications from you can we give you the final number for the project. On the other hand, you can tell us your budget in advance and we’ll find a way to match your budget with the website development.
- Another thing to note that while budget is always a concern, we suggest that you see the website as an investment that will later earn you the money rather than just some business expenses. Moreover, we’re happy to work out the most suitable plan for your needs and budget.
- To answer this question, there are two aspects that need examining. First is the physical appearance of the web and second is the architecture and technology behind.
- If it is the website interface that is bothering you, we would suggest you keep the website and make updates on the graphics and content gradually to give the visitors a more refreshing and relevant look as well as increasing their time-on-site.
- But if the problem you have is a poor back-end architectural system that negatively affects the web performance like page speed or responsiveness across platforms, then we believe that it is high time your website got a reengineering.
- You can examine for yourself what is hindering your performance and decide what support you would ask of us, or just leave the assessments to us and we shall put in our recommendations as well as the suggested options for you to fix your website.
- Either way, please keep in mind that a modernized website with an organized structure will facilitate your business growth in the future, especially if you want to build a solid presence on the Internet.
- Our philosophy is to create the website that would allow your business to grow and thrive.
- For the achievement of stated mission, before setting out to the actual process of coding the website for you, we will arrange counseling sessions so that both parties can clarify on the requirements on the website design and features, then establish a strategic plan for the development process where you can follow up on how the project progresses.
- Upon the completion of the specifications analysis, we shall present to you the solution we came up with, as well as providing a prototype of the website for you to make any adjustments that you deem necessary. Only when you are happy with how the website will look shall we proceed to the next step of web design and development.
- Regarding the optimization of the web for your customers, we guarantee that the web shall be designed to be pleasing to the eyes and fit with your business objectives. All functions will be fully tested before the launching date with your monitoring to ensure perfect operations. We would also put extra efforts into keeping the loading time of the web to the minimum.
- We hope that these measures that we take will assure you of the quality of the work we deliver.
Personio is a software which cover all HR processes, from recruiting to manage and develop employees
Industry: REC, Recruiting, Payroll
Technology: Backend: PHP Laravel- Micro service: Kotlin, SpringBoot - Frontend: ReactJS
SCOPE OF WORK
- Creating reusable components for the Personio system
- Improve customer experience on Personio’s website through the acceleration of customer-facing processes
- Personio has grown to be one of the top HR platforms of Europe
- Subscription management: Subscription plans, Payments, Invoices
- Operational support: Admin Panel, Imports, Trial accounts, Support settings, 3rd party tools, company export
- 7 seniors developers
A new digital bank challenger built from scratch. Operational in South Africa and soon Philippines.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Full service of software development with standing team of 8 people in long term periods
- We worked with Tyme to build the tools and launched five digital banking propositions across three countries.
- Full service of software development with a dedicated team of 8 people in long term periods
- System performance optimization
- Work closely with the local team members to identify and develop scalable system across the deliverable
Membrain is a complete Sales Enablement CRM dedicated for coaching, tracking and leveraging performance of sales team.
Industry: CRM Sales
SCOPE OF WORK
- Web App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Testing Services
- Dynamic database for easy scalability
- Powerful API to integrate with client’s existing tools
- 3 Developers, 2 Quality Assurance, 1 Business Analyst
- .Net (Web platform), Vanilla JS framework, Java (for Android) & Swift (for iOS)
Favro is a planning and collaboration app that allows businesses to their work with more agility, adaptability and autonomy.
Industry: Software as a Service (SaaS)
SCOPE OF WORK
- Maintaining the performance of Favro’s product.
- Developing core and additional features for both the web app and the mobile app as per Favro’s request.
- Creating a flawless experience on the mobile app of Favro through extending its existing capabilities.
- >15,000 concurrent users supported every second
- Planning and management tools such as board, timeline, charts, etc.
- Integration with a variety of third-party services to empower the Favro system
- 2 Full-stack Developers, 1 Quality Assurance, 1 Scrum Master
An independent programmatic network platform for influencers & brands
Today, Beatly’s fram^ team comprises of 2 full-stack developers and 1 BA. This team collaborates with Beatly’s in-house engineer team, developing products and receiving feedback, planning, analyzing and implementing using the following stacks:
- Frontend: Reactjs, SCSS, Webpack
- Backend: Ruby on Rails
- Infrastructure and operations: AWS, Docker, Elasticsearch
- Source version control, CI/CD: Git, GitLab
The team has contributed to a growth in revenue of 15mil SEK to 28mil SEK in 2018.
“Our ability to build products that enable brands and influencers to inspire is key for us. fram^s unique model has been part and parcel of this success.”
Jonas Arnklint, CEO & Co-founder, Beatly
MissingX is a Lost Property Management solution, connecting Lost Property Offices (LPOs) with travellers who have lost their belongings.
Industry: Lost Property Platform
Technology: MVC, SQL, Entity framework, Azure, jQuery bootstrap
SCOPE OF WORK
- Cloud services provision to unify the information across the different parts of the world
- An expansion to mobile app to improve the accessibility to the platform
- A web interface allowing staffs of LPOs, contact centre & management teams to easily adopt and utilize
- The hardcodes were resolved, effectively improving the performance of MissingX
- Technical information regarding the development of MissingX is well-documented on the Wiki page, allowing easy access for every team member
- The trust and long-term working relationship between the two teams has been established
- 3 Developers & 1 Quality Assurance
Tiptapp is an application platform used for buying and selling used and recyclable products. Tiptapp helps you move things in and out of your home and connect with thousands of helpers - regular people with a car, and time on their hands
Industry: Transport & Logistics
Technology: NodeJS, AWS, Docker, MongoDB, AngularJS
SCOPE OF WORK
- Fram provides a dedicated team to help Tiptapp maintain the system. Tiptapp is focusing on providing the users a modern platform with ease of use.
- Got well over 100 000 downloads
- Delivery of new features, improved performance and maintenance of system
- 3 Developers (NodeJS)
- IT development with long-term standing team with other skillsets including NodeJS , MongoDB , HapiJS , Docker , Firebase , AWS , Stripe
About: OnceContact is a social networking platform (Android and iOS) enabling individuals and enterprises to manage business contacts.
Industry: Social Media
Region: Hong Kong
PROVIDED SERVICES & TECH STACK:
- UI/UX, System design, implementation & deployment.
- Native Android, Swift, Angular JS, Node JS, Python, Django, Restful API, AWS , Google Analytics, MixPanel, Automation Test: Appium, Load.io
- Web CRM and Web CMS to allow corporate to manage leads & prospects.
- Honk Patten, IP of Bluetooth Low Energy based Contact Discovery.
- Go-live for Hong Kong market
BookOutlet.se, founded by publisher Nygren is a shopping platform for book lovers at reasonable prices.
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Technology: Magento 1, Cloud flare, Linux VPS
SCOPE OF WORK
- Developing a website selling books with high speed, many titles, fast payment, two-ways data (books, orders, invoices) synchronization with different systems
- We completed the website on time
- Website works stably with many customized features, connected and synchronizing with different systems
- Successfully set up Varnish cache and firewall to improve website speed and prevent DDoS
- 1 Senior Magento developer with DevOps and security skills